At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Server basics
• Exploring the Server Hardware
• Introduction to Server Software
• Exploring the Server Storage System
• Installing the Server Hardware
• Configuring Servers
• Examining the Issues in Upgrading Server Components
• Examining Servers in an IT Environment
• Troubleshooting Servers
• Exploring Disaster Recovery Concepts and Methodologies
• Secure workstations and data
The CompTIA Server+ certification exam is targeted at IT professionals, network support technicians, and server hardware specialists having 18-24 months of experience in the information technology industry and hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of PC hardware.
CompTIA Server+ validates your skills with the most commonly used server and storage systems in the IT industry. This certification demonstrates an impressive knowledge base that narrows the skills gap and provides hands-on experience that businesses need. In this course, students install, configure, upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot servers, and learn information and skills that will be helpful on the job, and prepare for the CompTIA Server+ certification examination.
CompTIA Server+ certification validates the skills necessary to be a server administrator. Successful candidates will have mastered the following concepts: